Frozen cranberry juice is a very useful product for the human body.
Frozen cranberry juice is a very useful product for the human body. Its vitamin complex favorably affects the immune system, cures for many viral diseases. The preparation itself does not take much time, and the effectiveness is much better than that of many drugs. In addition, both adults and children will be happy to drink such a drink.
Vitamin complex of the drink favorably affects the immune system, cures for many viral diseases
Classic recipe: frozen cranberry juice
The drink is an important means not only in the fight against existing diseases, but also prevents the emergence of new ones. It is simply indispensable in winter, spring and autumn, when the risk of getting sick increases several times due to extreme weather conditions.
Tip! It is better to choose berries that are of medium size. They should not be too dark in color. The presence of people should be minimal. Well, if the cranberries are not frozen, and cooled.
Let's start in order. Preparation of fruit juice from frozen cranberries according to the classic recipe involves the following processes:
- When buying a frozen product you should pay attention to the condition of the berries. They should not be suppressed. Among them should not appear rotten or damaged specimens.
- Thaw the cranberries in cold water, but not until the end. When most of the ice and snow disappears, fill the berries with warm water and rinse thoroughly.
- Berries need to be crushed to the desired consistency. To simplify the task, you can add a quarter of water to 1 cup of the product. Everything is loaded into a blender and shred.
- The resulting slurry must be squeezed so that in the resulting juice is not observed skin, seeds and other small particles of berries. Spin through gauze or strainer.
When buying a frozen product you should pay attention to the condition of the berries. They should not be suppressed
To implement the recipe for frozen cranberry juice, the following ingredients are needed:
- A pound of frozen cranberries;
- 2 liters of purified water;
- 150 grams of sugar.
After dividing the berries into husks and juice, you can start preparing the fruit juice itself. The cooking method itself consists of the following steps:
- Squeezed pelt and stones placed in a saucepan and pour water in the amount of one and a half liters.
- When the content warms up a little, you can add sugar. If this is done immediately, then the sugar will dissolve for a long time in cold water.
- Bring the broth to a boil and hold it in this state for 5-10 minutes.
- When the spin boil, it should be cooled. After this, the broth is again pressed through a sieve to get a clean decoction from waste.
- After that, the juice is poured into the broth, which is the result of the first spin. If necessary, you can add a spoonful of honey to the liquid.
The drink can be consumed immediately, and can be preserved. Then the broth is again boiled and poured into sterilized containers. It is better not to store preservation for a long time, as over time it loses its taste and vitamins.
Depending on the recipe, the drink can be consumed immediately, and can be preserved.
Let us consider in more detail how to prepare the juice from frozen cranberries so that it differs from the classic recipe, but at the same time retains its beneficial properties? To create a new original taste, you can use additional ingredients. Often this: cinnamon, lemon, honey, mint.
Important! In the manufacture of fruit drink should be noted that the juice in it should be at least 30% of the total mass of the drink.
How to cook juice from frozen cranberries in general, it became clear. Now you should consider several options for the original recipes of preparation of this drink. If not all corsamies like frozen cranberry juice with cinnamon, then drink with lemon and mint in narva without exception.
Products that are necessary for the preparation of fruit drinks:
- 2 liters of water;
- A pound of frozen cranberries;
- 40 grams of fresh lemon peel;
- Half a cup of sugar;
- 5 grams of mint leaves.
Thawed cranberries need to be in cold water, but not until the end. When most of the ice and snow disappears, fill the berries with warm water and rinse thoroughly.
Preparation consists of the following steps:
- Boil the water and let it cool down a little.
- Before thawed and washed berries cranberries pour boiling water and set aside for a few minutes.
- Grind the berries in hot water using a blender until a homogeneous fruit mass.
- After pouring in the contents of fresh lemon zest. It can be obtained by rubbing a lemon rind into a fine grater.
- The resulting mixture is worth insisting for 1-2 hours. For better concentration, it is better to wrap the container in a warm towel or blanket.
- When the decoction will stand it must be thoroughly mixed and immediately filtered through a sieve.
- Add sugar and mix again.
- Lastly add mint leaves. After a few hours they need to pull out of the mixture.
In this interpretation, in Morse, there may be seeds and small fragments of berries. There are pros and cons of this recipe. Positive features:
- Unique taste;
- Rich vitamin complex;
- Does not cause allergic reactions;
- Can be consumed in a cold and warm form.
But present here and negative side:
- It is better to use immediately, not to preserve;
- There may be notes of bitterness due to the peel;
- Peppermint can create a moldy taste effect.
Spices and citrus fruits can be added to the classic Morse recipe.
Summarizing this point, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that fruit juice from frozen berries may acquire a new original taste. The main thing is to use it immediately after preparation. Thanks to the additional components of the vitamin complex will be much brighter.
Chilled Cranberry Baby Mors
Currently, cranberry juice can be purchased at any grocery store. But to guarantee the quality of the product is very difficult. In most cases, there is a threat of preservative poisoning that is contained in the product. This is especially true if the product is intended for a child.
Tip! Cranberries for young children can cause diathesis, so you should consult a pediatrician before use.
Making homemade juice from frozen cranberries is quite simple. This process is described in the previous paragraphs. It is important to take into account that children are quite capricious with regard to food. If the juice is too sour or poorly cleaned of seeds and peel berries, then the baby is likely to refuse to use.
It is better to prepare juice for the child from the frozen cranberries using the following recipe:
- To process 300 grams of frozen cranberries: defrost, sort, wash.
- Grind the cranberries and squeeze the pulp, freeing the juice from the remnants of the shells of the berries.
- Put the pressed juice in the fridge for about one hour.
- After that, squeeze the liquid boil together with 100 grams of sugar for 5 minutes.
- Drink juice can be immediately after it cools down for several days with appropriate storage.
If the juice is too sour or poorly cleaned of seeds and peel of berries, then the baby will most likely refuse to use
Summing up, I would like to note that cranberry has a bright taste and aroma. So that the child does not show negative reactions to the product, you should give it a few heat treatments: cooling and boiling.
If the berry has too bright taste, then you can increase the amount of water or sugar. This will reduce the concentration of juice, which will make the drink more benign to the kid's stomach. For the same purpose, defend the resulting juice and the squeeze of the berries.
Cranberry drink for pregnant women
Preparation of fruit juice from frozen cranberries for pregnant women has its aspects. It is important that after use there are no adverse reactions or allergies. The drink should not contain chemical impurities, preservatives.
Tip! Often, for pregnant women, fruit drinks are prepared according to the same recipe as for children. Although taste can be more vivid and rich.
It is also important to pay attention to the taste preferences of the future mother. Unlike a child, an adult can react more calmly to supplements to the main ingredient. You can decorate the juice with chocolates, marshmallows, sprigs of spices used in pastry making.
Let's start in order. In order not to exceed the level of sugar in the blood, it is better to completely replace sugar with honey. In this case, the beekeeping product is added to the already cooled liquid, and not to boiling water. Too concentrated juice can be diluted with boiled water during use at any stage.
Cinnamon can cause hostility, as it has a specific aroma and taste. It can be completely eliminated or left in minimum proportion. Thanks to this spice, the taste of each component will become brighter and more saturated.
In order not to exceed the level of sugar in the blood, it is better to completely replace sugar with honey.
Zest is also better to limit the number. It is enough to add quite a bit to diversify the bouquet of the drink, to give it a piquancy. As for mint, it is not always appropriate in standard recipes. It can be successfully used only in the summer, as it refreshes remarkably and tones in the heat.
Very actively cranberries can be combined with other berries. You can mix several types and get a whole vitamin mix of flavors. It is better if these are related berries that grow in the same region. It is often the cranberries that seem to be analogous to cranberries.
Berry juice perfectly combines with many dishes, especially with meat and fish. Improves metabolic processes and contributes to better absorption of fats and amino acids. The sweet-sour taste will satisfy the taste requirements of even a pregnant woman.
Very popular among connoisseurs of this drink is the juice from frozen cranberries and lingonberries. These berries perfectly harmonize with their tastes, since they have the same level of acid and sugar.
Very popular among connoisseurs of the drink is the juice from frozen cranberries and lingonberries
In the process of preparing fruit drink, an almost equal proportion of berries is used, so that the taste has a bright shade. Since it is frozen berries that are used, the first thing to check is their quality: remove all damaged specimens, rinse the product well, remove foreign elements.
Components for cranberry-lingonberry juice:
- A quarter of a kilogram of frozen cranberries;
- 250 grams of chilled lingonberries;
- 3 liters of purified water;
- Honey or sugar is added to taste.
The cooking method does not have a complicated concept. It is enough to follow the simple cooking technology:
- To carefully separate the juice from the rest of the berries, you need to rub them through a sieve. You can perform the procedure several times in a row. This is solely the desire of the cooker.
- The resulting juice should be cooled for at least one hour - install the container in the refrigerator on the uppermost shelf. So the juice will lose its cloying, excess acid.
- Pour the marc into a saucepan, cover with sugar and add water. Heat over low heat until the composition begins to boil. When this happens immediately remove from heat. In the process it is worth constantly stirring the decoction.
- The cooled husks must be filtered again. It is better to do this through gauze, although a sieve will do. Pour in the previously squeezed juice.
- Components mix well and defend for at least half an hour to infuse.
This method of preparation is suitable for instant use, it does not make sense to preserve the juice of this modification - it can sour or become moldy. If you boil the liquid, then again, the storage will last for several days.
Morse can be prepared from the mix of berries
Tip!For such a fruit drink, you can buy an assortment of frozen berries. Often this includes several types of berries: currants, cranberries, lingonberries, cherries.
If you take lingonberries, as a separate component for the manufacture of fruit drinks, it is prepared according to the same recipe as cranberry. Lingonberry vitamins and minerals contain no less than cranberries. Sometimes juices are added to such fruit drinks from other fruits - it can be not only berries.
Some gourmets add original spices to make the taste interesting. These are cloves, ginger, vanilla, all kinds of fruit essences. Often, lingonberries and cranberries do not fray until complete separation of bones and skins.