Mask for lifting the face at home is able to "cheer up" your skin
Modern anti-aging techniques ranging from simple cosmetic procedures and ending with plastic surgery, can prolong youth at any age. However, not everyone has the ability and desire to resort to serious interventions. And in this case, a mask is used to tighten the face at home. Some recipes are no worse than salon procedures, and you can make them from simple products. You need to know the effect of individual components and use masks regularly.
Home masks according to the degree of their effectiveness can compete with expensive salon procedures
Causes of sagging face
All lifting means are used to combat aging skin, which begins to sag and change facial expression. At the same time tissues become flabby. The first sagging processes begin after 30 years.
In cosmetology, the following causes of skin deformation are distinguished:
- Topical, which are manifested by a decrease in elasticity and tone of muscle tissue. With age, the muscular frame weakens, which is displayed on the state of the skin, which sags after the muscles.
- Volumetric - manifested by changes in the facial tissue. The accumulation of fat and the appearance of edema also contribute to deformities in the face.
Both types of deformation act together, and after 40 have a huge impact on the change in the oval face. At the same time, ptosis of the face is manifested - prolapse as a result of muscle and skin fibers. As it develops down the corners of the lips and eyes.
The first sagging processes begin after 30 years.
Tip! When creating home remedies you need to monitor the consistency of the mixture. It should not be too thin or thick.
How masks work with a pulling effect
With age-related skin problems, products with a lifting effect are often used. They help to suspend the manifestation of flabbiness, wrinkles and folds in the nasolabial region. Properly selected mask allows you to achieve a noticeable face lift and reduce age-related changes:
- Collagen production is stimulated in the tissue cells, which is responsible for the fresh look and elasticity of the skin.
- The contour becomes clearer, and the sagging areas gradually disappear.
- The skin becomes more elastic and retracted chin.
- Wrinkles around the mouth and eyes are gradually smoothed out.
Home lifting masks can replace salon procedures and have no contraindications. Tightening at home allows you to achieve good results. This is due to the fact that the components of these funds contribute to increased blood flow in the tissues, as a result of which the skin is filled with oxygen.
Properly selected mask allows you to achieve a noticeable face lift and reduce age-related changes.
Tip! If you are prone to allergic reactions, you should be careful with similar masks. Before using them, you need to carry out testing on the portability of certain components.
Indications for use
There are certain indications for applying a mask with a pulling effect. It is recommended for the following skin problems:
- Wrinkles appear.
- Visible signs of sagging and flabbiness.
- The appearance of nasolabial folds and double chin.
- Onset of dryness and flaking areas.
- The appearance of age spots, yellowness and dull complexion.
In these cases, the mask will increase the elasticity of the skin, nourishes the cells of tissues with microelements and moisture.
Tip! There are procedures and contraindications. Do not use a mask before 30 years, with exacerbation of dermatological diseases and with a high degree of obesity.
How to use masks correctly?
There are certain rules for using such masks. When applying the composition is recommended to be in a horizontal position. The muscles of the face must be completely relaxed. After use, residues are washed off with warm water.
When using the therapeutic composition can not smile or frown
To achieve the best effect, you must comply with certain conditions:
- The skin is pre-cleaned.
- The muscles of the face and body position are as relaxed as possible.
- When using the therapeutic composition can not smile or frown.
- The mask is applied to the face area, avoiding the lips and eyelids.
- After the procedure, the person must wash with warm water.
Tip! When choosing a recipe, you should pay attention to the safety of the product. Dairy products should be applied according to skin type. For fatty kefir or yoghurt is suitable, and for dry the best solution is cream or sour cream.
Best Homemade Recipes
Before applying the mask, the skin of the face should be cleaned of all kinds of dirt and steamed using a bath. To increase the lifting effect, buckthorn, wild rose or yarrow grass are added to the bath solution. After steaming, the skin can be treated with a scrub. At home, you can make different versions of masks.
When dry skin is recommended to use the mixture, which, in addition to tightening properties, provide more nutrition
For dry skin type
When dry skin is recommended to use a mixture that, in addition to the tightening properties, provide more nutrition. Without this, the result will not last long, and the skin will peel off.
It is worth trying the following recipes:
- You can make a mask based on oatmeal. To do this, you need a little oatmeal, a tablespoon of sour cream and a teaspoon of olive oil. Oatmeal is ground and steamed with hot water, and then the remaining components are added. The composition is distributed on the skin and left for 15-20 minutes. Oatmeal contains substances that strengthen skin turgor, while sour cream and butter contain nourishing and moisturizing ingredients.
- For fading skin, a mixture of honey and lemon. In this case, a teaspoon of honey is mixed with half a teaspoon of kaolin and 20 drops of lime or lemon juice. After applying the mask, the face is washed, rubbed with lime juice, and to enhance the effect, you can make a cold compress.
Tip! Tightening compounds should be applied with fingertips, following the massage lines. After one layer is distributed, the second is applied in a few minutes.
For oily skin
Intensively secreted fat creates a film that prevents the skin from breathing. Therefore, the composition of the tightening mask should contain protein and fruit acids, which help eliminate excess fat.
The composition of the tightening mask for oily skin should contain protein and fruit acids, which help to eliminate excess fat
The following recipes are recommended:
- Takes a little oatmeal, a spoon of persimmon pulp and raw protein. Ingredients are mixed and applied to the surface of the face. Substances contained in persimmon, have a pull-up property. After washing off the composition, you can use a suitable cream.
- You can make a mask of raw protein, a teaspoon of citrus juice and the same amount of honey. The mixture is distributed for 15 minutes.
Tip! It is necessary to wash out the smoothing mixtures with warm water without using soap. If the mixture is frozen, it is soaked with cotton pads soaked in whey or milk. After the procedure, a nourishing or moisturizing cream is applied to the skin surface.
How to quickly tighten the oval face?
After losing weight, facial skin may sag and become more flabby. In this case, you should use masks to help return clarity to the features:
- Of olive oil, protein and cucumber pulp preparing the mixture, which is distributed on the skin for half an hour, and then washed off. Cucumber pulp tones the skin, and protein helps to smooth small folds.
- Help to tighten the skin means, in which there is dill. You can make the composition of flax oil, oatmeal flakes and dill gruel. After using it, apply the cream.
After losing weight, facial skin may sag and become more flabby. In this case, you should use masks to help bring clarity to features.
Tip! To achieve a pulling effect takes time. For any skin, the procedure should be performed every three days.
Masks for all skin types
There are some components that are suitable for any skin and have tightening properties.
The healing properties of gelatin
Stunning masks can be made from gelatin, which is based on collagen. This substance can make skin tissue more durable and elastic. Collagen helps to whiten the face, improve blood circulation and tighten the oval face.
The following masks can be prepared with gelatin:
- Gelatin is stirred in boiled water and swells. Then banana puree is added to the composition.
- You can prepare a mask for long-term storage. 100 ml of water and the same amount of glycerin are mixed, 25 g of gelatin and honey are also added. The mixture is dissolved over low heat, and then placed in a jar.
- At the first signs of aging, you can prepare a mixture of lemon. To do this, gelatin is infused in cold water for an hour, then glycerin and lemon juice are added to it. After that, the mass warms up. The solution is applied not to the skin, but to bands of bandage, which are applied to the face.
Stunning mask can be made from gelatin, which is based on collagen
Tip! It is recommended to preheat the components of the lifting compositions. When this liquid vitamins and oils are added to the last.
Not only with the help of gelatin, you can achieve a pulling effect. From other common products, it is also possible to prepare effective blends for fading skin:
- Starch solution has healing properties. Potato juice is mixed with olive oil and distributed over the skin of the neck and face.
- White clay is effective, which is diluted with wheat germ oil and grape juice.
- You can prepare a useful solution of honey and homemade mayonnaise. For this, vegetable oil is whipped with salt and egg, and then honey is poured into it. This tool can be used as a scrub.
Most often the necessary elements for healing masks are in each refrigerator
Tip!Cosmetologists recommend using facial massage, which relaxes the muscles. Massage movements should be performed with pressure to get to deeper layers.
Even if the lift is performed successfully, do not forget about the nutrition of the epidermis. The lack of nutrients adversely affects the health and beauty of the skin.
The following compositions are used for restoration and lifting of the dermis:
- Lemon juice and cosmetic clay mixed with honey. After washing off the skin can be wiped with a slice of citrus.
- Persimmon contributes to quality suspenders. The fruit turns into puree and mixed with starch. This composition moisturizes the skin tissue, tones and promotes better metabolism.
- Persimmon puree mixed with milk or heavy cream.
Tip!Tightening agents become more effective when used with peeling. After this procedure, the skin tissues are moistened and restored.
Even if the lift is successful, do not forget about the power of the epidermis
Plasticizing masks that can be used at home are popular. Their composition contains sodium alginate, used for the correction of age-related changes. It is obtained from seaweed.
Alginates are considered to be strong sorbents that draw in toxins, sweat and pore contents from the skin surface.
Thanks to professional compositions, tissue edema is reduced, lymphatic drainage is enhanced and microcirculation is improved. Similar masks can be made at home once a week. For the course is 6-10 procedures.
The composition is applied as follows:
- The dry mass is diluted with water and stirred to a state of thick sour cream.
- The product is distributed on the skin of the neck and face. After this, the composition must be held for half an hour until it solidifies.
- The resulting impression is carefully removed starting from the chin.
Thanks to professional formulations, tissue edema is reduced, lymphatic drainage increases and microcirculation improves.
After the procedure, the volume of the face is noticeably reduced as the outflow of blood is activated.
You can use the mask film, which are a gel-like consistency. Available films for different types of skin. Such compounds have a peeling and lifting effect.
With proper use of recipes and professional tools you can well help your skin. Effective formulations increase the elasticity and elasticity of the skin without much effort.